Saturday, January 22, 2011

Homemaking in the 21st century

Ava In Maui
Jarom and I

I love cooking, hate cleaning, and love my family.  There are a lot of blogs out there that try to portray perfection.  This is not one of those....hope that doesn't disappoint.  This is a look into the things I like and how I live, its not meant to change your world view, but if it does....even better ;)  I love cooking!  I try to do everything...wedding cakes, beef roasts, jello!  Anything! I live with my husband and nearly four year old daughter, and one on the way!  We live in Ogden, Utah and we are not Mormons.  People figure that if you live in UT you are Mormon well we aren't, LOL, we have family and great friends which are.  I am not her to talk religion or politics, I want to focus more on lifestyle and living a more self reliant less consumer conscious existence.   Oh and of course share my food and living philosophies and my hope to get people back in the kitchen to cook for their own family and friends.  My family is Greek and Norwegian and food has always been a big part of who we are and I hope I can share my culture with you!
A family favorite Classic Baklava
My friend Emily's Wedding cake I made


No comments:

Post a Comment